A Movement getting Silicon Valley Moving into IN-PERSON community
Not just the high we get from checking our Facebook page or hearing our text “ding” go off. But the ol’ fashioned, real live touch, smells and sounds of people gathering together to do this thing called life.
In times gone by, we didn’t have to seek out and make time for community. Yet, those days seem to be fading faster than our childhood memories. And yet community is how we – social animals by nature – survived and thrived. It is how we got our needs met, and how we felt life was worth living.
My answer to the call: Birthing Movement Medicine, a movement to get Silicon Valley women, men and children
* Moving into LIVE community and REALTIME connection – where we can feel seen, heard, supported and get needed healthy touch
* Moving in our bodies – cause it FEELS good to play and have fun!
* Moving those old beliefs that keep us limited/small or in bad habits – cause when we break down barriers we can stop falling apart and start thriving in our daily lives.
In order to spread the love of this MOVEMENT, I am spearheading community events such as the following. Learn more on the Offerings page.
- * Quarterly Intention/Seed Planting Gatherings
- * New Moon & Full Moon Community Dances
- * Women’s Collective Pajama Circles
- * Free Form Dance Fundamentals
- * Red Tent Circles