Conscious Dance/Free Movement Communities
- Ecstatic Dance Communities (Worldwide)
- Soul Motion (Worldwide)
- 5 Rhythms Communities (Worldwide)
- Inner Rhythms (Santa Cruz, CA Community)
- Dance Journey (Berkeley, CA)
- Conscious Dancer Magazine (for more info/contacts)
Website definition: AcroYoga blends the wisdom of yoga, the dynamic power of acrobatics, and the loving kindness of healing arts. These three lineages form the foundation of a practice that cultivates trust, playfulness, and community.
Holli’s Definition: Remember as a child when you flew on an adults feet in the superman? Or maybe you do this currently with your kids. This is where it starts and the fun just grows as adults learn to use each other as jungle gyms. In just one class or jam you will be amazed at how much you can pick up!
YouTube “acroyoga” for demos. Search Google and Facebook for local communities that pop up and host jams to practice – even if there are no local teachers.